Become a Mentor @ The Clubhouse
Join a unique community of young people and adults who create, invent, and explore together using the latest technology. Clubhouse Mentors vary in age, background, interests, and skills.
What Do Mentors Do?
• Help youth express themselves through technology
• Focus on developing relationships based on respect and trust
• Lead, but also learn, as it's empowering for young people to teach others
Various Roles That Mentors Play…
• Work with Members on specific projects or activities
• Contribute to the Clubhouse-to-College Clubhouse-to-Career (C2C) Program
• Provide workshops
• Foster (and participate in!) a global learning environment through The Clubhouse Network
• Develop themes for group projects and create new project ideas
• Help with administrative/technical tasks
We ask that our Mentors commit to weekly participation for at least six months. No experience is necessary, just an interest in learning and working with young people.
The Clubhouse hosts regular open house & orientation sessions for prospective Mentors. If you're interested in getting involved, or to find out about our next information session, please email Jeff at JRogers@theclubhousenetwork.org.
We look forward to meeting you!